Aaarrrgghhhh! I hate it wen ppl get angry juz bcuz dey dun get wad dey want! No need to tunjuk PERANGAI or cari pasal wid oders!..wen in d 1st place,already agreed on certain things togeder.. but den, u change ur mind.. n I accept.. willing to sacrifice my own time cuz I noe u wun be hapi if I reject.. BUT! U also said dat, its ok.. go do my own ting.. but I kip sayin, its ok.. cuz I dowan to be in a situation wer I wil get “dat kinda” attitude from u later on.. but u strongly said, its fine wid u.. n so I followed wad u said.. cuz I dowan to drag further..
But now?! Indeed its damn true dat ur not hapi wid d whole thing! I already knew from d start.. n please.. I noe u well enuf dat I can predict wad wil happen.. wen I msg u nicely, how did u reply to me?! N u even asked me to go BY MYSELF!!! Wad r u tryna prove?! Wad r u tryna show? LOOK! If ur not interested, n dowan to accompany me in d 1st place, juz say so! U dun nid to ask me to go by myself! N if dis ting doesn’t concerns u, I wouldn’t have asked u to go wid me! FAHAM?? N if u dun realised, dis is already d 2nd time dat u said sumtin like dis.. n wen I fight back, u cant accept wad I’ve said..
SO Now, listen here.. I takkan harapkan u lagi.. I had enuf for dis kinda attitude from u.. and YOU! DUN ALWAYS TINK DAT U WIL GET WAD U WANT.. AND TINK DAT U CAN HAVE IT UR OWN WAY!
*I tot its over.. but it starts agen.. sigh…*
Thursday, March 26, 2009
FED UP!
Lurve by BoNNiE at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment