Tuesday, March 17, 2009

F.L.U

Aaaaachhhooooooom! Aarrggh!! Im down wid flu since this morning at work.. too tired? Aircon too cold? Weather? Dunno la wad d causes may be.. but one thing for sho, its IRRITATING! It disrupts my work.. I cant concentrate…which resulted to slow working..
Luckily, IT IS kinda slow at work today.. not like yesterday.. wer I was like a mad woman.. 2 staffs down.. and I had to cover them PLUS my own work… *faint*
BUT!! I MADE IT!! I could even do half of my report.. and make it on time to finish the rest of the work at 5.30pm! *applause* heh!

But, sadly..due to the flu, I CANT make it to the GYM today.. dalah bag berat, dgn kasut, dgn baju sume.. den cukup time sakit! But maknenek oso cant make it.. she juz get to noe that she have to do her skul work and need to submit by tomorrow!! Blur her! Tomorrow im on half day.. have to babysit naz as mak have to go work.. n of cos I wouldn’t wanna make my way back to raffles place juz to go gym! den on fri, have to go woodlands to send my hari raya clothes.. then?! no gym at all ah for dis week?!… *guilty*
Will try to make it up tomorrow la.. Will jog at my housing estate with naz.. please la Lynda.. u got to do sumtin to ur WEIGHT! Hmph!

I’d betta go off now to rest and watch my MUST SEE TUESDAY shows.. and my dear FLU… be good can? please go away… thank you.. and I love you…

0 comments: