Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HOLA!

Eh… mcm da lama tak blog gitu kan.. haha.. malas n tired la… ni pun takde benda sangat nak blog.. but I’ll juz say wadeva I can say la eh…

Oh baby’s 1st day at work was on Monday… so far he said ok.. but only yesterday he revealed to me dat actuali its kinda stress n pressuring for him.. right now he’s having the study course.. Riduan belajar la!! Haha.. da lama tak dgr.. mcm tak kena gitu.. :P
Ok, he have to study EVERYTIN inside the book and have to learn a lot from the course.. n worst ting is, he have to MEMORISE every single thing in the book cuz later part he have to explain it to the learner systematically.. and the pressuring part is wer he himself will have to sit for the test!!! cian dia kan…

There’s nothing much I can do to help except to give him moral support.. n I noe n believe he can do it! He aint d type who give up halfway.. n wil give up easily without even trying… no,dats NOT my baby… insya’Allah, may Allah help him go thru this obstacle easily and murahkan rezeki dia at this new place. Amin…

And I cant wait for the long weekends la!!! 3 days.. long meh? Oklah.. can consider la hor.. By rite, ma parents n me wanna go road trip to kl wid ayah’s siblings.. but den, not enuf car.. so cancel lor.. now Im gon make plans wid baby!!! Weeeeee!!! Not out of spore of course.. hmmm.. sun tan ke? Da lama tak gi ni… karaoke? Da lama tak gi jgk… cant decide la!!! Bt have to spare one day to go survey his niece n nephew’s bday present..
The niece Is 4 years old.. The nephew is 2 years old.. hmmm.. wad to buy eh?

Any idea?

0 comments: