Thursday, April 23, 2009

P R A I S E S !!

Haiz… been kinda lazy lately to go online.. kinda feel tired.. expecially yesterday.. after my combat class at the gym.. It was around 10pm that my whole body suddenly feel so weak and tired.. but luckily wen I woke up dis morning.. everytin’s fine tho my waist area is still aching…

Dis days, quite a number of people keep praising me la! Ok im more to curious rather den proud of it.. I was like.. apa ni? gila ke? but of cos I dun say dat to their face la.. I juz smiled and thanked them.. but its funny u see.. they wil go like.. "eh cantik nya nari!!" - “makin manis la..”- “ hi jambu!”- “eh I like ur hair!”- “eh I like ur nice2 clothes!” I actually reduce my make up.. i only have eyeliner wid me everyday.. Awkward kan.. slama ni aku tak cantik la ni kan?!?! Marah ni!! haha!! I even told baby abt it wen he fetched me from work on tues.. he’s like controlling his smile ah.. sampai hidung kembang! Like he dowan to agree so much on wad dey say… hmph!

Den comes today.. Its already so hot early in d morning.. n im wearing tights! Makin la rimas n panas.. den datang kakak security, wid her high pitch.. “selamat pagi dayang!!! Makin jambu la!!”.. but wen I look at the mirror in the lift, masya’Allah.. busuk nya muka aku!! Dgn berpeluh.. parting rambut entah ke mana.. *sheesh* den bila sampai ofis.. ada lagi yg tegur ni!! “eh y so cantik ah nowadays?” .. “ wah Linda.. u look so hot today!” whereas aku pakai dis polka dot top which looks like M&M’s and dey say im HOT?! I super feel dis is not rite la.. but oklah.. org kata, kita patut bersyukur bila org puji.. so here I am tryin to tink positif.. alhamdulillah.. cantik nya aku ni.. :)

I randomly msg baby.. “bb.. saya cantik tak? Jambu tak?”.. sengaja ni aku merepek.. nak tgk dia layan ke tak…n he replied.. “awak cantik dan manis sekali..jambu sudah tentu!! N dats y saya terpikat!! Ni da kenapa ni?” take note..baby wil oways say i manis.. he NEVA miss dat out.. cuz to him, manis stays forever.. cantik depends on wad u wear n how pretty u look wid make up.. which he say dat dun last forever.. but its up to individual la kan...den I reply..
“takde.. org asik puji je den kakak security tu almost every morning.. dia nak jodohkan saya ke? Haha!!” den he said.. "ewah ewah.. ckp dgn dia jangan mcm2 eh.. dia tak Nampak ke cincin kat jari awak tu?! Mcm ni nak kena beli cincin sebesar KEPALA ni!!” datang merepek dia!! mana ada diamond sebesar kepala!! Kalo da sebesar kepala, cincin diamond aku nak letak kat jari ke kat atas badan?!?! *grrr* Btw b.. Ehem!! awak hint hint ke nak belikan saya cincin diamond besar?! :P

Haha! dat tues, we went to survey cincin kawin.. I brot him to d one dat I eva saw.. he’s d kind wer he wun give opinion one… wadeva I like, he pay for it.. only if its rili not nice, den he wil say out.. oder den dat, he wil juz agree.. den got one solitaire ring dat I rili like.. we saw d price.. to me its way too expensive.. so I whisper to baby, "mahal la"..But surprisingly.. baby said.. "nolah.. Ok wad d price..” wah!!! He said ok leh!!! Happy or not?!?!? Haha!!! But the color n clarity aint dat good ah.. so dat part turn me off a lil… But nvm la.. we still have time to survey other shops.. hopefully can find sumtin dat I like n worth the money.

** ah apa b?? awak nak beli kan saya tiffany & co?!? oh! Thank u b!! I love u!!! **

0 comments: