Halllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuu diary… ok wadeva! Haha… sori not been updating you for quite sometime.. nothing interesting la.. den kinda tired n lazy gitu…
Ok where shall I start? Oh u noe wad?! I add tomok as fren at FB.. and he approved it la!!! Happy or not?! Den I became a fan of awal ashaari, den soon after, biar aku tgk number of ma frens pun become his fan eh!!! Den I add him as fren, but lum approve lagi.. haha!! Im like “fanatic” eh… like some oder people who goes drooling over Korean, Japs and the Taiwanese.. ah dat kinda feelins ah.. sama ni dgn aku! But im sooo malay!! Muahahahha!!
I missed my embun mutiara serials last fri n sat… On fri is bcuz I went to Bugis wid mak… den on sat bcuz I went to Jb wid parents n baby.. den yesterday slack at home..
Baby wanna mit, but got nowhere to go.. Singapore is so boring.. n moreover im having ma “red light”.. so dun fil like goin out.. den I catch up on embun mutiara at tv3.com..
Eh Awal is soooooo HOT!! den wid his character and all in d drama.. *meltz*…
(baby, dun angry k.. dis is all fantasy.. awak je reality saya..) :) ..and one ting I realise abt him eh, he got no gossips le.. gossips like he wid dis woman or dat woman.. rilek je dia.. bagus eh!! But dun be surprise if one day korang dengar gossip abt dia.. d 1st gossip eva!!
Awal Ashaari dan Haslinda Kamal.. muahahahahahha!!!!!
And I soooooo cant wait for the last episode dis Friday and 1 more day to my “Cinta Untuk Ain” last episode too.. another drama dat I cant miss starring Nabila Huda n Que Haidar.. im a TV3 addict man!! Lucky im Singaporean ah.. else aku rasa, aku da join da ahli club tv3.. haha!! Dey do have dat club eh…
Hmmm.. I went for our free facial appt at New York Skin wid kak di last sat.. As usual, they will psycho us to sign up the package and all ah.. Me n kak di thot its gonna be thousands.. Indeed it is ah, but cuz we came in a couple, we get 50% discount!! Dats a lot k!! so we only have to pay hundreds.. and we signed up lor.. D deals are very good I must say.. den d consultant oso very friendly.. u fil comfy ah senang cakap.. told baby abt it, dia mcm terkejut dat I signed up, but I explained to him.. den he ok…told mak oso, tot she gon b angry cuz I have to save mah.. but she ok la! Bab2 benda gini, mak ok nya.. she very particular abt ma face, skin, hair, body..everytin ah!! ayah oso ok!! Bof parents approved, so it paid off.. ;) hopefully, everytin gon b ok and fine throughout the sessions..
So Now, I really really have to control my expenditure.. now I noe wad to prioritize wen it comes to money.. not luxury or wad, but wadeva dats worth it and paid off.. example my gym and facial.. gonna start my strenuous exercise and work out soon.. for facial, have to heed the consultant’s advise and take them seriously… cuz mak always tells me..
“tak rugi jaga badan sendiri.. tu kan badan kita..”
Monday, May 18, 2009
Latest Updates.
Lurve by BoNNiE at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment