Im possessed im possessed!!! Eh salah!! I mean im obsessed!!! AGAIN.
Muahahahha!! Obsessed wid? Toys, NO! Clothes, NOT dis time! Gadgets, NOPE!
Apa ni?! sume salah! FAIL! Ok……. Im obsessed wid… 2 GUYS!!!
From…… MALAYSIA! N they are…………….
Lynda proudly presents her OLD cum CURRENT obsessions!!!

TOMOK!!!!!!!!
Eh rilek eh! Lum abis ckp lagi! Jgn ketawa! Dat was him d LAST TIME wen NEW BOYZ was so popular n famous.. n mind you eh.. I went goo goo ga ga over him ok! Kira dulu da hensem ah time gitu.. popular lagi! N I even have 3 of new boyz albums la!! I even have their telemovie vcd til now! For d 3 albums, I discard oreadi last year.. LAST YEAR beb!! Bape lama aku simpan
benda tu! Since 1999 aku rasa! Kat rumah da takde cassette player lagi, dats y buang.
Maklum la, dulu zaman skola, tak cukup duit nak beli cd… faham eh faham eh!!
N so wad makes me go head over heels for him again?? Its bcuz of this reality show in Malaysia n its aired on 8TV. Tomok participate in this singing competition called ONE IN A MILLION. The winning price is 1 MILLION RINGGIT!! This is already the season 3.. n noe wad?!?! TOMOK won this season!!! He’s a millionaire la siol!!!!!! Ok of cos its not bcuz of his money la
dat im like dis.. kalo ye pun sal duit dia, bukan nya aku dpt dia kan… its bcuz of his NEW LOOK!
N I like it!!! He’s so so grown up now.. LOOK!
Haiz… look at how much he have grown.. lain tu! No more centre parting hair.. tho I dun rili like his present hair now, but its so much better den d last time.. wad I like is his dressing n his singing la!!! *faint* Oh, n he have changed his name since he join OIAM. He’s known as
Indrawan…Which is his real name.. Shah Indrawan Ismail.. sedap eh!!
N kejap kejap..who say I only got ONE obsession?? I got another one ok! N he is……
D male lead in IMPAK MAKSIMA the movie… actually I noticed him only wen he acted in impak maksima the SERIES.. takleh miss eh! Bila miss one episode, I will surf tv3 website to catch up on it… ok here u go… He is.. AWAL ASHAARI!!!!
He is the host for OIAM. So, I get to watch Tomok n AWAL at the same time!! *wink*
Heeeee… mentel mentel! A businessman, an actor, a model.. n he can sing too! He eva joined Malaysian idol season 1.. but did not qualify for the finals.. Currently, he is acting in Embun Mutiara.. a drama aired at TV3 on every Fri n Sat nite.. So kalo takde org ajak date on this days pun, I ok je.. awal leh teman i.. ;)
n WAIT!! I have another obsession!!!! last last!!! My ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!! The BEST
of ALL!!!! Dis guy confirm2 nak aku nya!!! Dun believe?? Go ask him!
n WAIT!! I have another obsession!!!! last last!!! My ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!! The BEST
of ALL!!!! Dis guy confirm2 nak aku nya!!! Dun believe?? Go ask him!












0 comments:
Post a Comment